Thursday, 17 January 2013

Mummy Boy

The First sick of year 2013, What the hell is going on ? Food Poisoning plus high fever. For year 2006, the first i went to college. My parents and relative told me not simply eat outside food. If not enough money, please back home take from them. i know they care and love me. Till now, i still remember what they told. But, last 2 day, food poisoning plus high fever ! This is very suffer and pain ! Feel want to go home but can't. I think i can handle, this is only small matter. But, I do really miss home and mom. Everytime, when i am fever. My mon will slept with me and take care of me. I really miss the moment. Now, i big boy already and need take care myself. If not next time how to take care of my wife and son or daugther ? I will recover soon . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment