Yesterday, A besties asked me what you cherish the most ? For sure i answered him, my family and friends. Beside this i really don't know how to answer him. For me, start my single life now on. I feel i am really happiness boy in the world. I have wonderful family and friends, travel a lot place within 1 years, this coming trip to Guam Island and Maldives. Actually, not much people know my birthday coming soon. If not i show my birthday date on facebook. But, from now on, i hide my birthday date on facebook, I think no people will wish me as well. It's okay for me, because no much people help me celebrate birthday. I use to it, won't worries, be happy. I can get or buy what i want also. Don't say me LANSI arh !!! I spent what i earn, I never asked money from parents.
No comments:
Post a Comment