Thursday, 3 January 2013

A brand New Year 2013

In early of the day of 2013, I received a good news. Yahoo,I get my bonus and increment. It's very SUPER good good bonus and increment ! Thanks my lady boss for take care of me 1 year. This Year i try to handle all own myself, no backup, no help for others. I try solve every problem for my own. Thanks for a year who guide and help me ! I really appreciate and i love you all much. I know that all my lady boss love and care me always. Thanks God i have SUPER DUPER good Manager ! Thanks. For my ownself business are growth and earn, I very happy with my own business. All my friends say me Rich Tart but they don't even know i suffer a lot, even 1 day i slept 3 or 4 hours. After my office work, i still need run my own business. No people will know you suffer, they only know you rich. I hope this year is a good year for me as well ! Happy New Year & Happy 2013 to all my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment