Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Chinese New Year around the corner, are you ready welcome Chinese New Year 2013, let's gathering with family and friends. Time flies, I am 25 years old ! I bought a lot of shirt,pants and shoes, what else i should buy? Maybe really bought too much already, Some of new shirt and pants from last year Chinese New year haven't wear as well. I think this year is too much shirt for me, around 20 shirt ,10 pants and 4 shoes ! It's too crazy ! Lucky those things have no shelf life, it's only happened some change. too fat perhaps. LOL, I am here to wish all my friends and family. Happy New Chinese New Year, Have a great snake year ahead ! Wanna know more about my story, please follow me intasgram ! Every Single photo of me, have meaning and full of happiness !

No comments:

Post a Comment