一个苦者对和尚说:“我放不下一些事,放不下一些人。”和尚说:“没有什么东西是放不下的。”苦者说:“可我就偏偏放不下。”和尚让他拿着一个茶杯,然后就往里面倒热水,一直倒到水溢出来。苦者被烫到马上松开了手。和尚说:“这个世界上没有什么事是放不下的,痛了,你自然就会放下。
Sunday, 30 December 2012
The End Of 2012
And it seems like yesterday it was just a dreamBut those days are gone, they're just memories
those days are gone, they're just memories !Good Bye 2012, Welcome 2013 ! A Brand New Year ! reflect back what i done in 2012, it's awesome !So much trips i had ! So many thing i bought, so much happiness i had !In 2012, low and high. It's time to forgot about it ! Look Forward for 2013 !Most important,ALL My family are come back from other country ! Long time dint have family gathering, it's quite funny and awkward !No matter how, I always love you all !It's time for 2013, Happy New Year to all my friends and family !Forgot about that, my best brother Jun Hoong will go to Hong Kong China help for family business.In my life, only few friends i can trust ! He is the one ! All the best and good luck to you!We still young, We still have chance to meet each others ! Brother really hard to find !You Know, I know la...Jun Hoong ! Hahaha
Labels:
Family and I,
I and ME n Myself,
Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment