Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's day








14 Feb 2011 ? Why everyone talking about this day ? is it really special ?
It's very special for those couple, this day will make a sweet memory and great time.
It's was long time, i had great 7 years Valentine's day. But, Today, I am Single.
Is it Really end of the world? nope, beacause people call it Valentine's, I call it Tueday !
Yesterday, went to Sunway Shopping Centre with Housemate,
We saw a lot couple over there dating and hand to hand.
Hand holding present like flower and bear ! Feel Jealous ? Nope, Because we Shop ourself.
It's different feeling but we had a great time . . .
One of my housemate told me, If i working already, I sure Overtime at Office,
laugh die me, i have nothing to say. But, Today, i look forward to some activities !
I'm Here to Wish all those couple in this world, Happy Valentine's day ! Enjoy the night !

No comments:

Post a Comment