Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Dragon Year 2012

This year 2012 Chinese New Year really fulfill my day all the way,

Day to day, time to time, time flies . . .

Chinese New Year 2012, Dragon Year finally finish !

End with good and sweet memories with my buddy, friends and family.

So what we get drunk and smoke,

We’re just having fun, we don’t care who sees . So what we go out

That’s how it’s supposed to be, Living young and wild and free

Friends from Penang, Alor star and Perak, Thanks for visit me,

I damn miss the moment when we brunch together at Thai and Malacca !

Now, we are adult and all mature talk. That’s great . . .

Kept in touch, don’t know when we can sit down and brunch again,

Thanks for the suggestion and opinion, appreciated a lot.

My families, thanks for the HK trip. Really fun, happy and feel happiness,

Mum and dad don’t ngam me to find a girlfriends , please… ^^

I have my own plan, if can’t work, I do monk lo…LOL ?

I know you care and love me, but not in timing yet . . .

Soon, will find a girlfriends and bring home.

Dragon Year, My year . Huat !

I ma here to wish my family members, relatives, buddy, brother, and all my friends !

Happy Chinese New Year 2012, 身体健康,万事如意,财源广进,年年发大财!

Huat ! 发啊!

No comments:

Post a Comment