Monday, 13 February 2012

Birthday 12/2/2012




This is the 1st time, I celebrate birthday party with my friends.
Thanks Kelvin Eng and Veekin !!!
I have a great night and great birthday party !
I appreciated a lot and I am here to said Thousand Thank You.
I know two of them really passion to me . . .
I had awesome and fun trip with both of you . . .
HardRock hotel was a good place, but compare with others country,
I knew hardrock here is quite normal . . .
Jetski and parasailing was good experience.
Kelvin drive and we bang into sea . . .
My new spec was drop into sea as well, but it's ok !
I have fun !
Non-stop shopping and walking . . .
make us exhausted but we still continue . . .
At night, we went to penang club, it's called Mois Club .
It's was so awesome and party rock !
Pack, full, fun and a lot tourist . . .
Kelvin is hard core drinker, me and veekin almost drunk . . .
But still can stand and dance ! LOL
Once again, Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment