Thursday, 4 October 2012

I am PROUD

I am  Famous at office, Just because I am Youngest in the company and I won TWO Marathon Medal for my company. Not really good when you are famous in the company. Maybe some people feel that i so LCLY. But What i feel, is I proud of myself and my family. I am here because my family give me good education. Besides that, Is my Lady Boss, She is good. Very take care of me. Never scold me before, she really is a helpful boss. That's why i feel so comfortable and nice work with her. TODAY, I feel so proud of my self, what i achieved in my life, what i have done, i never regret, look forward. Don't stay in the backward and think too much. Don't make your footsteps stop in this world. In front of the mountain, it have a beautiful rainbow. NO GAIN NO PAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment