Last Weekend really awful . . .
Food Poisoning , Gastric and High Fever (Tripe Kill) !
Lying on bed, slept 2 day !
Thinking nothing but really feel terrible !
I dislike this kind of feeling !
is really waste my weekend . . .
OMG !!
Today, Finally feel better but stomach still got wind . . .
Feel like vomit . . . (Samfu ar)
I went to Jogging . . . just few minutes
I stop and i cant stand that feeling . . .
Make me feel like dying . . .
I want fast recover la . . .
Still got 2 more Task to go . . .
After that still need to prepare for my final year exam !
I can, I CAN MAKE IT ! CHONG KOK WOON CAN MAKE IT !
Be strong, be tough ,be Confident !!
Not the result , is about the process that YOU learn and make IT !
No comments:
Post a Comment