

Happy birthday to YOu, Simon . . .
I think This out last photo because we are going graduate . . .
Because of fate, we are friends and housemate . . .
I have not much friends in college...
Everytime breakfast, lunch , dinner, movie, shopping . . .
We are together ! Really Miss those time . . .
Almost we need go for different direction already . . .
but our friendship will never end . . .
You all is my best housemate . . .
Good luck to Jacky (Yellow Tee) going for Hong Kong further Study !
As well As Vannes , kelvin and Wenjie, good luck for study . . .
When me i not there, please do hard work for your assignment . . .
because i am not there already, no people help you all le....
Now we are Separate , Seriously i really feel want cry . . .
You all really my good housemate . . . forever ever
Friendship never end, kept in touch !
I will miss you all !
Good Luck and all the best in future !
No comments:
Post a Comment