Sunday, 31 July 2011

Last Day in July, 2011

Today, is last day for July. Day by Day, months by months, Year by Year.
Time pass fast, Enjoy your LIFE. Make Your Life Wonderful and Colourful.
Today, went to Seremban “三角地” eat dinner with friends. It's change a lot.
I have long time come to here and eat le, it's getting less small kiosk here.
But still a lot customers here. But the foods change a lot.

We can't Found back the " Penang Laksa Mee" Taste like last time.
And the Price getting expensive. I was remember the last time I come it cost RM4. but now it cost RM5. It's Damn Sad and disappointed.

Today, Is Malaysia Muslim Start Fasting. I am here wish all the Muslim Friends a safe and joyous Ramadhan Starting 1/8/2011. Furthermore, This Months is Chinese " Ghost Months ". If you are believe, Don't go out until so late !

No comments:

Post a Comment