



David Archuleta is Awesome , His Concert was Perfect !
His non-stop to sing sang until end, You are great !
I enjoy concert and the night with you !
Hope You will come again, We want MORE ! Encore !
The Special Guess is Malaysia Artist " Chu Hao Ren ", He is Opening Ceremony with his song called " Wu Gong ".
Now I only realised there are a lot of girl watch concert, and
Not much of guys watch concert actually.
The lesson that i learned in this concert, never sit behind the girl when you are inside concert, if not you will be DAVE ! haha
After concert, me and friends went to Kuchai Lama, PitShop Cafe.
We was So hungry , we just simply find a Restaurant or Cafe to dine in.
I saw my college-mate at Pitshop as well, They kept ask about Me.
Me also don't know why, I just smile with them and I am Fine !
It was tired night for Me because i just slept 4 hours on that day, and spent all my time at outside. It's exhausted.
Cheer for my LIFE !
No comments:
Post a Comment