
Well May is end and summer is crawling closer and closer.
I’m excited.
I always make the best memories in the summertime.
As you probably guessed by the title of this post, it’s about time.
You see time is a strange thing. Most people think that time only moves forward, and you can’t change the things you’ve done in the past, which is true.
Personally, I feel like time moves forwards and backwards. It moves forward as each second passes and we move on as the clock ticks by. Time moves backwards when we find ourselves reminiscing and remembering the things we did in the past. The purpose of time moving backwards is so we can learn for the future. The most important thing to know about time moving backwards is remembering not get stuck in the past. I made the mistake of living in the past, and I came to the realization that the whole world kept moving while I was paused stuck in my own little world.
So now I live for each day, because everyday the sun crawls to your doorstep for you. You have to take advantage of this, because even though we don’t like to the about it, time flies, and our days aren’t endless.
No comments:
Post a Comment