I chat with a girl yesterday night,
what she told me : What is done is done ! this word kept inside my mind !
I was thinking . . .
It's fair for me ? I lost a lot of things in the same time !
Maybe i not mature yet !
Yesterday, i was think whole night after i had my dinner !
What she say are correct !
Maybe i lost certain things but god will give me others best things !
Maybe i should let go what they done for me,
I should forgive them.
is just maybe !
Time will prove everything and change everything!
I can't promise what i type and say now !
I will try my best to let go !
You don’t forgive people because you’re weak. You forgive them because you’re strong enough to know that people make mistakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment