Monday, 9 January 2012

Alone

Sometime, alone is good . . .
Sit down, and did not get disturb by anyone . . .
Then your brain will start function to think and rethink, what you want to do . . .
Nowadays, I am always alone to take my breakfast, lunch and dinner . . .
It's not a matter because I love alone . . .Alone make me feel great !
I was remember, got one uncle told me before . . .
when you're alone, you will think too much. Sometime your feel very annoying !
As what i told him, Uncle ! Calm down and sit down, refresh your mind ! You can do and make it better ! Can think out of box.
If your friends give you opinion or suggestion ! This could make you more headache !
More Choice and selection will make you crazy !
Do you believe that, Alone can make you get more idea ?

No comments:

Post a Comment