Monday, 5 December 2011

My heart word

I am so stressSssSss . . .
The feeling i never felt before, feel like want kill myself . . .
I stress for what ?
My parents told me before, If you did not get 1st class honor !
We won't go for your graduation !!
I was think, If really no people come my graduation !
Every of me friends have flower, family and friends . . .
What I can do ? How I feel ?
I really dislike studies ...
I force myself to do so . . .
I can't let my family especially my sisters . . .
My sister hope me can go through MBA and PHD . . .
but NOW, I feel stress while I study in Degree only !!
What I can do ?
Please give me a proper way to GO, I really have no idea !
Even my classmate say I sure get 1st class ! (damn sarcastic right)
But I know some of my classmate really come out word with true heart . . .
But I can tell you here, I not A student, I just try my best to do, to prepare well !!
My result is use my effort to fight back !
Is it will drop an A for you without you prepare well and put much effort ?
I not think so . . . I just hardworking and fast learner !
But really thanks God . . .
I found a great job . . . it is really a great job !
Haven't graduated get a Job . . .
I proud to myself also . . .even Lecturer proud of me !
asked me go class by class and explain how mine successful way of study !
I just told them, I not A student and i really hardworking, put all my effort on studies !
Never back-step your classmate, don't selfish ! share your things to your classmate!
but i really disappointed some of my classmates . . .
back-step, selfish , attitude and personality totally sucks . . .
I hope they were changed after the college life . . .
This World is big , what goes around will back around !
We just students, don't play serious politic in class,
We share our things to others, as long as we can graduate !
but now, who cares !
Still got two more weeks, we can't see each others !
You happy, we happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment