Sunday, 23 October 2011

Busy October

Recently, I really Busy ,Busy, Busy !!

A lot of Assignment and Research need to do . . .

I really Fed up . . .look like lifeless but still got 2 months,

It’s Set me FREE !

I walk outside my house, sit on the floor . . . look at Sky, it was many Star. . .

I was thinking after graduated, what I can do ?

Follow my daddy footstep or go out take experience ? but . . .

My business now, is at growth stage , Just suffer 2 more years ,

Maybe I will good . . . Hope my Business can hit HIGH !

I kept a lot of thing in heart, but who I can tell ? I am so Suffer

Something I can’t tell others , what I can do . . .

Pressure kept come, COME COME and COME . . .

It’s okay, I am alone ,

Yesterday ( Saturday ) is a lonely night . . . Alone at mamak . . .

Think a lot of things . . .but no one I can tell,

All my friends asked my don’t think so much ! but who know my pressure …?

Haha, don’t bother la…Finished my assignment and ready for final exam !

It will be good for me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment