Report Come Out...
My heart have some problem...
I don't want eat medicine and treatment...
I just want a normal life...
This Few Day, I Climbing and Jogging ...
Damn Tired...Really Damn Tired !
At night I can't sleep at All.
I think my old friends come find me again...
I don't want go visit Doctor !!
Damn awful, Don't dare tell my parents !
I really want a normal LIFE !
Jogging, Jogging, and Jogging !
Football ON, Badminton ON, Swimming ON, Climbing ON !
Yesterday, thinking a lot of things !
I hope Everything will be Fine !
I can handle, I can do it, I can Make IT
Nothing is impossible !
Just kOk wOOn !
My heart have some problem...
I don't want eat medicine and treatment...
I just want a normal life...
This Few Day, I Climbing and Jogging ...
Damn Tired...Really Damn Tired !
At night I can't sleep at All.
I think my old friends come find me again...
I don't want go visit Doctor !!
Damn awful, Don't dare tell my parents !
I really want a normal LIFE !
Jogging, Jogging, and Jogging !
Football ON, Badminton ON, Swimming ON, Climbing ON !
Yesterday, thinking a lot of things !
I hope Everything will be Fine !
I can handle, I can do it, I can Make IT
Nothing is impossible !
Just kOk wOOn !
No comments:
Post a Comment