Thursday, 26 May 2011

Nasi Lemak

Nasi Lemak is one of my favourite...
This Week , I eat Nasi Lemak as My dinner.
I Feel Good....( Wuhaha)
Let's said Old town's Nasi Lemak,
Old Town Nasi Lemak (ok ok lo )
Quite Expensive...The Chicken too Tight lo...hard to "chew"
Sambal not bad
Murni USJ's Nasi Lemak...
Cheap and Good
They have many type Nasi Lemak
I have try Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng and Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang...
Taste Really Good and Sambal really spicy...
"I feel Good"
I called one of my friends, he favourite also Nasi Lemak
We drive all the way to Bangsar then he brought me there !
A Classic Restaurants, Atmosphere very Good ( Look like we Go dating)
Nasi Lemak quite Ok , not bad. BUT....One Thing
It is Really expensive !
Maybe we just pay the atmosphere !
It's Nice!! ( I feel Good)

No comments:

Post a Comment